Mitipi is a multiple-awarded start-up based in Fribourg, Switzerland. We have developed and launched a new innovative product called KEVIN. He is a burglary PREVENTION device, which simulates the presence of people with light and sound effects while you are away. The device is patented in the USA and in Europe (method, device, algorithm and system for simulating humans). The device can be personalized and controlled using the Mitipi-Kevin App. Further information can be found here: https://mitipi.com.
- Generate and report leads on the Dutch market (e.g. retail companies, installation companies, insurances, banks, and security companies)
- Be the main point of contact for (potential) Dutch B2B and B2C customers
- Supporting the Marketing & Sales Team in Switzerland, including implementing and creating new content on the official website by also translating content into Dutch, and assisting in creating content for social media platforms and the press in the Netherlands.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Dutch (mother language) and English (B2), French and/or German are a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, knowledge of WordPress and Adobe Creative Suite tools are a big plus
- Having experience in Sales; sales of electronic devices would be a plus
- Being a convincing, enthusiastic, and positive person that wants to be a part of the next big thing in electronics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Structured, a team player, but also an independent worker.
- Persons that worked in the past as a Police officer or in the security branch would have a clear advantage.
What we offer
- A familiar environment with gaining insightful experience of managers from multinational companies
- Possibility of work4equity and attractive sales commissions
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work in an international environment with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds.