Everyone deserves to feel safe.
Where we are
Our CEO explaining Mitipi
In an interview with RTL, our CEO Patrick Cotting shortly explains what Mitipi is about.
KEVIN idea creation and development in Zurich
Foundation of Mitipi
Launch of KEVIN in Switzerland and winning the Global Digital Insurance Agenda Award (DIA) 2019 in Amsterdam
Winner of the Founders Fight Night 2020. 3rd at the Media-Markt / Saturn Startup Pitch
- Launch of KEVIN®.2 with an updated software: own recording and geofencing
- Moving to BlueFactory in Fribourg (CH)
- Winner of the Plus x Award in Germany (best functionality, design, quality, ease-to-use)
- Swiss Patent on the simulation of shadows
Selected for the USA Launching Pad in San Francisco (USA)
Working on KEVIN®.3 and new personalization features on the hard- and software
Growing and strengthening the team.
- Launch of KEVIN®.3 in Switzerland with upgraded hardware, personalizable features, extended simulation
- European and US Patent for the “method, device and system for the simulation of people” granted
- European and US Patent for the “method and device to simulate shadows and/or noises of a person” granted
- First 3.500 properties protected in Switzerland
- Preparing the international launch, setting-up warehouses in Germany and the US.
US entity Mitipi Inc. in Santa Clara CA starts operating
New marketing and sales campaign launched.
New B2B partnerships established.
Our management team
Under the responsibility of CEO Patrick Cotting, there are actually more than 30 persons working on developing Mitipi and KEVIN further: In Switzerland, California (USA), Germany, Bosnia, Serbia, Ukraine and China.